Monday 11 April 2011

just wanna u to know...u are my bestfrend..

just wanna tell u something...i dont even know why this feeling come to me..but i know it is kinda pain for me..sometime i think am i that bad? i am so sorry if i do hurt u..it never be my intention to do it..it might be i dont realize it or i dont really care..but from deep insight my heart u are at a special place..u are a very good friend to me..it just time control everything..i know i rarely spend my time with u since i am with him but it never mean that i dont care for u..i love all of my friend including u..thankz becoz u are one of beautiful person that walk into my life..really appreciate it...i wish i do have more time to hang out with u..i wish that a day have more than 24 hour or more than 7 days a week...so that i could spend my time with u more often..

2 comments:

  1. okeh!!!noe it already..zZZzz*tido2*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rileks laa... Dun think too much kakak ku syg.. (: It is normal when people come and go in our life.... Just chill la girl.. ^^

    ReplyDelete