Thursday 22 September 2011

recovery...

i think it is the time for me to recover..it almost been 4 month since the sad story of my life..i lost him my beloved daddy..n i miss him so much..but i know ALLAH love him more..i must be strong for my family...i know that i m daddy little girl but now i have to be a young mature women..i have to be independent...there are several people that always be with me all this time, give support and help me went through this difficult situation..i would like to thank them..i love you all..to this special person Muhammad Muazzeen...sayang thankz sebab selalu ade tok i..selalu pinjamkan bahu tok i nangis..i sangat2 hargai u..i love u..to apah..to aireen to kikin..to izzati..to ain to muna to sue to farehah..to mirad to nana to nadia....terima kasih sebab  selalu bagi semangat kat aku..kepada semua kawan2 terima kasih..saya sayang kamu semua..  

1 comment: